Access To The Site
To access the NEWSWIRE.NET or any Newswire.net, Inc. email newsletter, or any other resources the company may offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If Newswire.net, Inc. believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, Newswire.net, Inc. has the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time.
Restrictions On Use
This site may be hyper-linked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, Newswire.net, Inc.. Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or Newswire.net, Inc.. Newswire.net, Inc. has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Hyper-links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and Newswire.net, Inc. makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyper-links or the sites hyper-linked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by Newswire.net, Inc. of that site.
Claims of Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify Newswire.net, Inc.’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement ("Agent") and provide our Agent with the following information. Please provide our Agent with the following Notice:
- A description of the material on the website that you claim is infringing, and a description of where on the website such material is located
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
You can reach our Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org, and at 770 South Post Oak Lane, Suite 330, Houston, Texas 77056, Attention: Copyright Agent.
Newswire.net, Inc. recognizes the importance of protecting the information it collects from users in the operation of NEWSWIRE.NET, email newsletters, and other activities. As such, Newswire.net, Inc. takes reasonable steps to maintain the security, integrity and privacy of this information.
In order for NEWSWIRE.NET to evaluate what products and pages of the Web site are attractive to our users, we have entered into agreement with online partners to assist us in determining how visitors use the Web site. To collect this important information, we use Web servers, beacons and cookies provided by our online partners to do all or some of the following: (1) track user activity on NEWSWIRE.NET to generate site usage reports, (2) record registration information so the user does not need to re-enter it each time, (3) record user-specific information on what pages the user accesses or visits, and (4) record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when the users return to our site. The type of information we collect includes user geographic location, which pages each user visits, ISP, GMT timeframe, referral and destination sources, as well as visit duration. This information may be disclosed to advertisers and other businesses in the form of anonymous, aggregate usage statistics (including ‘‘hits’’ on NEWSWIRE.NET) and demographics, but only in forms that do not reveal a user’s identity.
Please note that on NEWSWIRE.NET, links may be provided to other Web sites. In using such links, users should be aware that each Web site will vary in terms of its privacy and data protection policies, and Newswire.net, Inc. does not take responsibility for the privacy policies of, and usage of, personal information collected by others.
You understand that Newswire.net, Inc. cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Newswire.net, Inc. does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by Newswire.net, Inc.. Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the Content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the Content to the exclusion of their own professional judgment. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NEWSWIRE.NET, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEWSWIRE.NET, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NEWSWIRE.NET, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND NEWSWIRE.NET, INC. MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT NEWSWIRE.NET, INC., ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. NEWSWIRE.NET, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
Limitation On Liability
NEWSWIRE.NET, INC., ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF NEWSWIRE.NET, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF NEWSWIRE.NET, INC. AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO NEWSWIRE.NET, INC. FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site are the property of Newswire.net, Inc. or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to Newswire.net, Inc.. Newswire.net, Inc. and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to Newswire.net, Inc. retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
Information You Provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
- contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Any passwords used for the NEWSWIRE.NET site or for any Newswire.net, Inc. email newsletter are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). Newswire.net, Inc. will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that Newswire.net, Inc. considers insecure, Newswire.net, Inc. will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS NEWSWIRE.NET, INC. FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY NEWSWIRE.NET, INC. DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER NEWSWIRE.NET, INC. OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Updated May 18, 2009